TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
côte&ciel Limited (hereinafter "côte&ciel" or "WE"), provides the website www.coteetciel.com and offers accessories for sale.
These Terms & Conditions shall apply in the latest version to all orders and contracts made by côte&ciel and the client, who either is a private person of 16 years of age or over (hereinafter "consumer").
No subsequent agreement in any way altering these Terms & Conditions shall be binding on côte&ciel unless made in writing and signed by an authorized officer of côte&ciel.
- Any goods on our website www.coteetciel.com are presented in a true-to-life manner to a large extent. Due to different settings or performances of screens or printers, the illustration can differ from the real appearance. The consistency cannot be guaranteed by côte&ciel.
- The products as presented on the website can be out of stock or unavailable for other reasons or vary in price in individual cases. The presentation of goods on the website is no binding offer. Unless specified otherwise all mentioned prices are given in EURO.
- Please note that order(s) shipped outside of the European Union may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an order may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country.
- All products are delivered with a packaging. The obligation for return and refund does not apply when the packaging has been broken or damaged.
- All contracts between you and côte&ciel are closed by transferring any chosen items into the shopping bag on the website and upon completion of the order form and its dispatch by clicking the button "Place Order" or pressing "Return" or "Enter" on the keyboard (binding order of the customer) and finally upon receipt of the order confirmation of côte&ciel sent to the e-mail-account of the customer as stated in the order form or alternatively upon shipping of the goods at the latest. Customer accepts these Terms & Conditions by clicking the button in the order form. Any mistakes in the order form can be corrected by the change before dispatch of the order. The prices valid at the date and time of order apply.
- We do not store the contract text and it cannot be downloaded again after your order has been completed. You can print out the order data immediately after sending it. You can either use the next page "Your order" or use the mail "receipt confirmation".
- In the event our supplier does not deliver the goods as ordered by us according to the distribution agreement between the supplier and us, we are entitled to terminate the contract, when the supplier breaches his duties contrary to the distribution agreement. In this case we will give a brief notice, that the ordered product is not available; eventual payments will be fully refunded in this case.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Unless otherwise agreed the shipping will be carried out to the address given by the customer. Periods of delivery are non-binding, unless otherwise expressed.
- We are unable to deliver to APO/FPO addresses, as well as P.O. Boxes. We do not offer Saturday & Sunday delivery. PLEASE NOTE: Some countries may have restrictions on the receipt of specific items.
- Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, côte&ciel is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes and/or due to Force majeure.
- If the customer has special requests concerning the type of shipment, e.g. express shipment, the additional costs shall be charged. The risk shall be transferred to the customer when the goods are transferred to a forwarder or carrier, in any case when they leave of the warehouse of côte&ciel.
Payments including shipping fees are accepted via credit card or PayPal. In the event that ordered goods are not available at present, any amounts credited in advance will be full refunded immediately.
By choosing the payment option PayPal the customer agrees to pay immediately after the purchase order. Affirmation of the contract and delivery will be effected upon receipt of payment. côte&ciel is entitled to cancel an order, if the payment is not made within five (5) working days within the order.
- Credit Card
All credit card information (numbers, expiry dates etc) will be handled with an encrypted protocol automatically to ensure that neither côte&ciel nor third party have access to this information. This credit card information will only be used again after purchase transaction in the case of eventual refunds. Please note that this is a direct withdrawal.
côte&ciel works with the security software SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which is based on asymmetrical encryption to prevent malpractice or deception or copying of credit card information during the purchase process.
RETENTION OF TITLE
All goods will remain in our property until payment is received in full. In the case of a delay of payment over a period of more than five (5) working days, côte&ciel is entitled to terminate the contract and claim back the goods.
WARRANTY / LIABILITY
- Condition of the Goods
All instructions, designs, illustrations, technical data, weight, measurement and performance specifications, which are contained in product folders, catalogues, circulars, announcements or price lists, have a purely informative character. We do not guarantee the correctness of these data.
If you believe a product has a material or manufacturing defect, please stop using the product and contact us on email@example.com with photo(s), production tracking number, invoice and a description of the defect. We will contact you in order to confirm how to proceed. Please note that if we find the product has been damaged intentionally or through misuse, you will not be entitled to claim. Compensation for consequential damage caused by defects in delivered goods shall be excluded subject to our approval.
The following restrictions shall apply:
côte&ciel shall not be liable for other than by injury of lives, bodies and health developing damages, unless caused by côte&ciel or its employees, representatives or supporters with gross negligence or intent or based on culpable injury of a primary contractual obligation by côte&ciel or its employees, representatives or supporters. Any further liability shall be ruled out. Data communication over the internet cannot be ensured error free and/or at any time available after the present state of the art. Therefore we are not liable for the constant and continuous availability of our website. We are not responsible or liable for the availability and the content of third party’s websites reachable over hyperlinks from our website. The content of third party’s websites will not be appropriated by côte&ciel in any case.
In the case of eventual complaints please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to be happy with our products. Should you for any reason be unhappy with the delivered product, you have the right to return the unused product within 14 days (after the delivery of your order). To initiate the return procedure, please open a Return Request via your côte&ciel online account (you will first need to create an account if you do not have one already) and follow the instructions provided. Kindly note that the product must be returned in an unused condition, in all original packaging and with hangtag still attached. Please include a copy of your original invoice in your return package, as well as a copy of your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) form. We ask that you provide us with a tracking number for your returned package as soon as this is available to ensure the smooth arrival of your return. You are responsible for the shipping costs of returning your goods. You can select the carrier of your choice, but we recommend using traceable carrier, such as DHL or UPS. We have the right to deny refund if the returned product does not meet our policy requirements. Once your returned product has arrived at our warehouse and been assessed as being in a satisfactory condition for return, we will process your refund. Kindly note that this process may take up to 14 working days from the date your returned product is received by our warehouse. Only items that have been purchased directly on www.coteetciel.com can be returned to us. côte&ciel products purchased through our official retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
Sale items shipped to the UK and some limited edition projects/collaborations are non-returnable. For further information, please contact email@example.com
- Consequences of Refund
In the case of an effective revocation both parties are entitled to demand the refund of achievements mutually. In the event of deterioration of the goods côte&ciel is entitled to claim a refund as compensation; this shall not apply when the deterioration is only based on tryout of the goods - comparable with the situation in a shop. In the event that the returned goods have been used, worn, washed, the packing materials and/or the signet has been removed, no refunds will be made. côte&ciel reserves the right to change the terms & conditions of refund policy without prior notice to the customers. Shipping costs of the delivery are not refunded by côte&ciel. Refunds will be carried out within seven (7) business days upon receipt of the returned item.
- Carrier for Returns
You can select the carrier of your choice, but we recommend depending on your location DHL or UPS.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other materials on this website and/or application are the property of côte&ciel and PRTM AG or are included with the permission of the relevant owner. All such rights are reserved by côte&ciel and its licensors.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this website are the property of PRTM AG or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks or any marks which are colorably similar without the prior written permission of côte&ciel or PRTM AG.
Without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner, you are not permitted to publish, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any format, any of the content which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
GOVERNING LAW / GENERAL TERMS
- The Law of European Union shall apply.
- The Terms & Conditions of côte&ciel will supersede any other general terms and conditions binding upon the customer.
- Eventual ineffectiveness of single provisions does not touch the effectiveness of the remaining provisions.